BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

06-Jan-2010


Today,
Wake up early in the morning
Ate breakfast very rush
Help my mom
Oops!!Din tell u my mom job
My mom is a school bus driver
She works already 20 years++
My mom is my idol
She knows very things..
Every car she can drove very good
but me haiyo juz know Auto Car only
But never mind.. i will do my bests to learn manual car
Of course if can..
My mom fetch every children go to school
Every children looks so cute..very cute
Nowadays,All children's looks very brave
No any children cry
but one of children every day also cry
He cry because he go school alone
He scare, but after a minutes he change le
he din cry but very naughty
too naughty cant control
but never mind, I think I can control..
hmmm..i think...
Children really very cute..
Haha..
天真,可爱的小孩子
加油哦
不要欺负姐姐咯...

0 comments: