BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My last class

Today..
is my last class for Business Accounting and
Microsoft Word(Computer Application)..
Very happy that finally i finish study..
but unhappy because no more class with Teacher Tharani..
My bookkeeping teacher..
She is a very nice teacher..
Even though sometimes..i didnt understand
she always be patients to teach me..
Thank you my teacher..
hu..hu..hu..{cry}
Teacher Tharani is one of the bests teacher is
my college..
Another oner or two month..
i will graduate..
haiz..
very fast graduate..
must find job..find work..
earn money $$$$$$
I very enjoy my Accounting and Computer class..
Next year 9/1/2010..
exam coming soon..
hope all of my friends get pass in all subject..
my friends, gambateh..
jia you !!!