BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

Love



What is love??
I know..Everyone got chance to love someone..
but are love make someone blind..
I don't know..
I just know if you love someone..Don't let's the chance gone..
Recently..I met a new friend..
He likes my friend..
but My fiend scare him..because he too care of my friend..
make my fiend scare him at all..
so now I became the middle person between both of them..
They love are so complicated..
other than that,this is not my business..
I just know..If you love someone..You must get ready to
receive the answer which is good or bad..
some answer maybe sweet,some answer maybe hurt..
If you love someone,dont care how someone hurt you..
Love someone is very difficult..
You must know more about he/she..
but of coz must give he/she time and freedom..
Whatever you receive what answer..
You must respect he/she answer..
Cannot be lover also can be a friend..
Hope you understand what I mean..
勉强没有幸福但试下或许以后会懂得appreciate模个人..
Appreciate what you have..
Do your best, be a star,
Change the world, Whatever you are...

0 comments: