BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Diploma




Yesterday..i have a dream
the dream make me very scare..
i dream that i fail every subject
and need exam again..
When i woke up ..huh...is dreaming..
haha..is dreaming..
Then i went to work as usual..
But today not very customer..
haiz..damn sienz..
sat down half day also no customer
so i chit chat with my click..
Suddenly..i receive a sms..
Oh..is my lecturer..Miss Tharani..
She said "gal..result come out at 2pm,so you can take it when free"
I start afraid..omg...just dreaming and suddenly said result come out
then i ask my lecturer how about my results??
Good or bad??Wakaka
A minutes then my lecturer call me..
She said haha..Jie Man congratulation~~
Your Microsoft Word,Bookkeeping Account and Spoken..
All first-class pass..
hoho..teacher is it true?I cant believe..
My lecturer said yes Jie Man is true..
You got first-class pass..
I wan cry..I really cant believe..
but I felt sad because Yoyo,Pinky and Rexi fail in Bookkeeping Account..
Pinky-fail bookkeeping & Microsoft Word
Yoyo-fail bookkeeping & Microsoft Excel
Rexi-Bookkeeping..
I felt sad..Why my friend got fail..
We study hard together..
We discuss together and so on..
haiz...my friend gambateh...jia you!!!

1 comments:

carmen said...

gambateh..my friends