BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Mother

3 April 2010
My mom went in hospital..
My mom got skin disease..
Need stay at hospital around 1 weeks..
I very tired..
Bcoz after work went to see my mom..
First,my mom went to Hospital Pantai Pandan Indah..
but the doctor is just can help the children..
For adult..not very pro..
so on Monday transfer to Hospital Pantai Cheras..
Haiz..tired tired tired..
Working from 11am to 7.30pm..den went to see my mom..
At night doing housework..
until my friend cal me out yumcha i also didnt go..
Sorry about that..my friends coz i din have time to go out
But i promise..if have time i will go out..
but now i hope my mom get well soon..
12 April 2010..
yeah,my mom can came back home..
I very happy because no need went to hospital..
can see my mom easily..
lastly..
just can said..
mom..get well soon..

0 comments: