BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

1 February 2010


As usual..
today i day-off..
but got study..
Wake up early..
Rush hours..went to school
Still the same..
Spoken class..speak English until back
one of the happiest thing is..
my voice improve le..so happy coz
before that many people said my voice so soft..
need improve..but now wahaha...
After school..
I went to Times Square and Sungai Wang
with my friends..such as yoyo,sherry,lollipop,pully and kaddy..
we bought a lots such as cloths, shoes and so on..
for Chinese New Year..
Wakaka..is a memorable day because went out with friends and
bought a lots of things..
We back to home at 5.30pm..suddenly
i receive a call..
from one of my friend
My friend..->boss request me a job as a
Admin position..of cause..
i like this job as a admin..
but how about the transportation..
how i go there Le..
so confuse..
luckily..
my friend gave me time to think..
hmmm...i must think carefully..
after my certs come out..
i will think..
hmm..yaya..will think..
Carmen ah Carmen..
must think carefully o..
don't let's the chance go o..
because now so hard to find the job as a admin..
better think carefully..
give me time...give me time...
yuppie~

0 comments: