BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Scare day

4 Feb 2010
As usual..
working..
at the moment..
i kept all the things..
pencil box,pen,and so on..
suddenly my senior found me and told me
the korea at behind are thieves..
He and she will stole our things..
and told me looking for them..
oh my got..
thieves..three person oso thieves..
i very scare leh..
i dunno i looking them..
when i looking them..
i...i felt quiver..
suddeny i saw my supervisor abang li
back from dinner..
and request my supervisor..
looking them...
i talked to my supervisor like stammer..
i really scare..
then my supervisor went and looking them..
suddenly another two korea children
also thieves..
oh..
why so many thieves want to stole..
the two korea talked with me and the other
tried to stole..
but lastly they all stole many thing..
is an unforgettable day

0 comments: