BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bad day...^^


2 Feb 2010..
I very enjoy working...
Wake up early morning..
get ready and rush to work...
Yoyo and me went to Ampang Point by bus..
I think today is a special day..
because i saw my clicks in same bus..
then, we went to outlet together..
After we all meeting..
we started working...
maybe can said..today is a bored day
because so less customer..
suddenly one of the customer..
a man about 25++ years old with spectacles and
wearing formal cloths..
ask me about the ribbons..
he said he wan red ribbons but cant find..
so he ask me find for him..
then i went to ribbons cabinet and find
but didnt found because no stock already..
so i ask he choice other colour if can..
he very rude..
he told me is it chinese new year can use black ribbon..
after that i known he want bought red ribbons for decoration..
but he didnt told me before..
i very angry him la...
then he told me again dont waste my time..
huh..now who waste the time o..
he waste my time la..of cause
then he ask me again where can find red ribbon..
haha..i didnt told him..
i just said hmmm...dunno leh..u search yourself la...
this is not my business..
if one time i see him again..
i will not serve him again..
i wont...
because i very hate him..
hurt me..i very angry him..
gods..dont let's me see him again..
he was extremely rude and no manners person..
he was the one i hate in my life..

0 comments: