BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Memory

3 Feb 2010..
Today as usual..
working..
still not many people came..
also a bored day..
but once again...
today also my bad day..
one of the Indians woman about 50++years old
came to book store buy magnified..
firstly she not found me..
she found my senior..
because my senior was so busy..
then i need to serve her..
she said i want find magnified..
then i brought her to choice the magnified..
she told me that she want the big magnified..
i also open with keys and took for her..
she said this magnified is okay..
but the price is so expensive..
she ask me got discount or not..
oh my got..
are you think i the boss who can give discount to anyone..
then i said to her of cause cannot la..
this is the standard price..
then she said dont want because the price..
she walk around the stationery department and think..and think..
suddenly found me again and she said she want the magnified..
then i also took for her..
when took for her..
she said she want a thin pencil box to keep the magnified..
i also found for her..
sudden she said u dont understand what i means..
i very sad when she said like that..
then she said again "i want the thin pencil box,please find for me."
and said again u really not understand what i means..
then she saw the thin pencil box and told me..
i want the pencil box like this but in big size..
oh my got..she means "tin"(bahasa melayu) not thin(bahasa english)
she cannot told me the iron pencil box meh..
how could i known ..she rojak the language
haiz..if next time i saw her again..
maybe i will not serve you..if can..
she extremely "sangat leceh"
huhuhu..

0 comments: