BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A happy Saturday




Today...
Actually I have to work..
but i change holiday le..
so today i off..
this is because all my cousin and my grandma will come..
huh..but Yoyo got work..
I leave herself..
hope she dont mind about today i off..
When they came..
I felt happy coz i saw my zat zai
he looks very cute..
err..i got two zat zai..
both of them oso very cute especially
the second one..
we all play gamble..a while
den my sister came to upstair and on9
using my laptop.
my zat zai really cute..
but sometimes very naughty..
At night,
we gathering at "Restaurant Wong Tin"
my dad booked i room which can sing k while gathering..
my zat zai :lun lun
dance when heard the music..
he very playful..
cute baby..
haiz..now i become "ah yi"
le...
huhuhu..

0 comments: